who to breed to...??

Help Support Steer Planet:

Davis Shorthorns

I have a simmi cross cow that I am thinking about breeding.  She threw one heck of a steer calf this year and that is why I am even considering AI'ing her.  I was thinking about Sin City or Heatwave.  I don't know much about clubby type bulls that is why I am asking.  The steer this  year is out of a bull that we leased to use as a cleanup.  wish I had a better pict of him and his mama.

kanshow

Tell us more about your cow...  frame?  structure?  front?  what is her breeding? 

Davis Shorthorns

well I dont know anything about her breeding we bought her at a small sale barn about 3 years ago.  She lost her first calf the next year when she got really sick.  This year she has really come on and grown into her self.  My girlfriend says the is the best looking animal on my place.  (she works for the simmi association though)  She is a good 5 frame cow.  Nice clean fronted, and has the a good size pelvis.  Decent muscle and not a whole lot else.  Solid red color.  Just a nice cow.

showman ne

Try monopoly maybe if you want something clubby. being a shorthorn breeder I'm glad to see sin city on the list.  (thumbsup) if you aren't concerned about th/pha consider x-ray vision. I've seen some really nice x rays out of simmi influenced cows. hope this helps

red

if I was going back to Simi or blaze faced I'd use P-F Amazon or Mamma's Boy

Red