Who WANTS to go to Denver?!

Help Support Steer Planet:

thunderdownunder

All these threads and Denver and who's going and who's meeting up, are making me jealous! :(
So, who is not going but wishes they were?!

I'll say me first!!

Aussie

Pick me, pick me. When I grow up the two things I want to do are go to Denver and Calgary Stampede. Nearly go there 6 years ago got married in Hawiii in January but not all parties concerned wanted to spend the honeymoon in the cold looking at cattle

squirt71

I was supposed to go, but a heifer I bought is due.  So the fam packed up and left me behind.

thunderdownunder

oakbar said:
Wish you were going to be there!!   Maybe we can hoist a Foster's in your honor!!

Definitely not a Foster's!!! Try a Coopers!

And I have every plan to be back for Denver in 2012... even went so far as to book my holidays in this week  ;D

Simmgirl03

Yes, I am quite sad to say I've never been to a large show, but someday I will get there!  Hope everyone there has a fun and successful event!  <party>

oakbar

Sorry, Thunder!!  Didn't mean to step on your toes!!  I don't believe I've ever had a Cooper's but I'll darn sure try to find one in Denver!! 

Diamond

went last year, I SOOO love to go this year  :'( but deff. next year if I have to get stuffed and mailed out there :D have some friends going..which makes it worse!!

thunderdownunder

oakbar said:
Sorry, Thunder!!  Didn't mean to step on your toes!!   I don't believe I've ever had a Cooper's but I'll darn sure try to find one in Denver!! 

Lol, that's ok, I think you will have a hard time finding Coopers in Denver. But you can have a few whiskeys for me... Crown Royal if you don't mind  ;)

thunderdownunder

Aussie said:
thunderdownunder said:
Definitely not a Foster's!!! Try a Coopers!
Surely you don't like the beer with all the sediment all the good beer we make in Australia and you LIKE that  :eek:

I'm a South Australian... of course I do!!! Lol, none of that Fosters shit for me... I actually don't know anyone who drinks it!

oakbar

Sorry, didn't mean to start an "Aussie" territorial skirmish!!    Just so you know, I probably can't handle a "few" Crown Royals--I am an Iowegian afterall!!    I will keep an eye out for your favorite beer, Thunder, but if I can't find it, I may have to just get by on a Coors or whatever else passes for beer in Colorado. LOL    I do wish our Aussie friends were going to be there, though!!  Knowing most of the SP people, we'll probably hoist a glass of whatever is available at the time becuase we'll all be arguing over low birth weight bulls!!  LOL

upthecreek

I would like to bring a bus load of 4-H members from Manitoba down there some year.  We have done Agribition several times and I think Denver is the next step!!!!

J

JTM

Really wish I was going. My wife let me fly out last year to watch Star Bucks but we have too much going on at the farm this year.

oakbar

Hey Up,

What an interesting coincidence.  We've taken 4-H kids from Iowa to Denver twice and we're planning to go again next year.    I've actualy been thinking about trying to get a trip set up to Agribition in the next 2-3 years.    The only problem we have is that Agribiition is over our U.S. Thanksgiving and we have annual award trips planned to Chicago every year.   Good luck its a great experience in Denver.   If I can help you in any way please let me know!!

Oakbar

thunderdownunder

Hey oakbar

So long as you're thinking of us all 'down under' daydreaming about being there!
And there I was thinking the Yanks could handle their spirits lol... Coors is very low strength beer!
When you all decide on that great low birthweight bull, be sure to let us know.

american honey

Just to let you all know...I AM VERY JEALOUS at who ever is going to Denver!! :) Have fun!! And I hope you can bring back story yo share with Steerplanet!! :) - Lindsey

oakview

We go to Louisville every year, but haven't made it to Denver in at least 10 years.  Maybe next year.  Nothing like seeing the mountains for us flat landers.  Is Trail Dust steak house still open?  It was always one of my favorites, even if they closed the slide.  I always enjoyed seeing the walls lined with cut off ties.