WHO WENT 2 KISSIMMEE,FL??

Help Support Steer Planet:

Clubcalfshowgirl

How did everyone do in kissimmee? I wasnt able 2 make it this year to watch or show but I'll be down there next year w/steer or heifer. My bestfriend took 1st in showmanship class an 2nd on sat an grand shorthorn heifer on sunday!

SKF

My daughter took a 2nd both days with her shorthorn steer and a 3rd and 4th with her other steer. Her heifers I believe were 4th. She took 2nd overall for the Purinia Points for the year. I know Jordan Richburg took Overall heifer on Sat. and was 1st overall in the Purinia Points for the year. I can't remember much else.

shortdawg

Yea, he called me from down there Sat. & I told him to look for Victoria's calves. He said he liked the SH steer. He does a heck of a job with his calves and is just a hard working young man. Congrats on the 2nd place in the points deal, that's an accomplishment. I guess we'll see you all in a month or so.

rudd_girl

shortdawg said:
A friend of mine won the steer show the first day.

yeah he definitely has some nice calves !

but i got supreme reserve with my little heifer both days and reserve intermediate showmanship behind JT. I also took 8th in the points.

dblnnumber1

Congradulations to all who exhibited at the show. We were only able to attend on Sunday. It was our first time there and we had a great time. Thanks to all who put on a great show. I love the facility. The people were great and we had a lot of fun.

showgirl

Clubcalfshowgirl said:
How did everyone do in kissimmee? I wasnt able 2 make it this year to watch or show but I'll be down there next year w/steer or heifer. My bestfriend took 1st in showmanship class an 2nd on sat an grand shorthorn heifer on sunday!

anybody have any pictures of there calves from these shows?? I want to see them..

dblnnumber1

I wasn't there on Sat. We showed in Alachua Cty but had Supreme heifer on Sunday with my Paddy heifer. She was also reserve supreme in Alachua Cty. My steer won the steer show in Alachua but misbehaved badly on Sunday and ended up 2nd in class. I also had a class winner with my Rowe Courage baby. Didn't get any pics taken and haven't received the ones back from the photographer that was there. As soon as I get them I will post them.

dblnnumber1

Here's a pic of my steer in Alachua Cty on Sat.

Attachments

• Manchild steer 10-2008.jpg
    Manchild steer 10-2008.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 222

showgirl

dblnnumber1 said:
I wasn't there on Sat. We showed in Alachua Cty but had Supreme heifer on Sunday with my Paddy heifer. She was also reserve supreme in Alachua Cty. My steer won the steer show in Alachua but misbehaved badly on Sunday and ended up 2nd in class. I also had a class winner with my Rowe Courage baby. Didn't get any pics taken and haven't received the ones back from the photographer that was there. As soon as I get them I will post them.

You must have had a pretty tough class in kissimmee to end up 2nd. Nice calf!!