Who you interview?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I promised justme I'd think of a good topic. I've been going crazy here getting the heifers ready for Louisville. The Cowboy Cut has hair on her legs over 2" long. Should be fun pulling it! Also going to the quarter Horse Congress w/ my niece-in-law. Talk about high $'s being spent there! Should have a blast.

Ok, my question- if there was one person that you could go back in time & interview- who would it be & why? This can be anyone, no matter how long dead they've been. you can also pick a group if that's more relavant.
Have fun!

Red

shorthorns r us

Undoubtedly Jesus Christ!  Easily the most contriversial person of all time.  No one man has ever been so loved AND so hated.  In Him is the power to do all things and change every life.

fluffer

My Grandmother- I never got to meet her, she passed long before my parents were even married.  Myself and my daughter are both named after her and everone has great things to say about her.

JC- that is an obvious answer  ;D ;)

Show Heifer

After much thought, I would interview Hitler. After all, he someone convinced everyone to kill off almost an entire race/religion without a second thought. Someone with that much control must have secrets.....

And no, I absolutely, positively DO NOT agree with what he did...I just find it facinating he pulled it off.

Latest posts