Who'll Add More Bone?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Who do you think will add more bone on a sound Hannibal cow?

• My Turn

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Sunseeker

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Other(Please List)

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

herefordfootball

Who do you think will add more bone and thickness on a Hannibal sired cow? My Turn or Sunseeker? But while still keeping the calf sound. The cow is really sound and structurally correct. Thanks!!!

If you choose other please list the bull you think will work the best for adding bone and thickness. Thanks!!!

vet tech

I think SS will add too much frame mated to a Hannibal cow. If she needs downsized a little try Walks Alone, Im very impressed with the calves Ive seen sired by him

herefordfootball

K thanks for everyones input and votes so far. I think its gonna be sunseeker. We flushed her to Heat Wave and are putting those eggs in a couple of recips and are going to breed her to SS :)

OH Breeder

We used an About Time clean up bull one time and he added some much bone we pulled just about every calf. The weights weren't the hugest but the shape of the calves were really square. The ABout Time's can get a little heavy fronted.

Bubbles

BOJO!!! If the cow is flat enough in her shoulder and good on her feet and legs with plenty of flex in her pastern i'd use him.