Who's going to the American Royal???

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Were taking our yearling HAA Stockman heifer, our bull calf Mucho, and a Total Package baby.  Who else is going.  I think I'm there for 6 days...mostly by myself sniff sniff I could use some company if your going! (thumbsup)

justme

what the heck come on down...a clueless alien and a fluffy turkey we'll make a pair!

Davis Shorthorns

My girlfriend and I should be coming down for a weekend.  I wish I could make the whole thing but alas school says no.

justme

Look me up in the Maine aisle...I'll be easy to spot, probably the dirtiest woman there.  No matter what I do, I'm a dirt magnet at a show.

SWMO

I'll be there starting Wednesday night.  Hubby taking the cattle up to be there at the ungodly time of Tuesday morning at 8:00.  AND YES,  I am still whining about having to be there for so long.

justme

SWMO...make sure you find me...I'll be there Monday night because I'm just to darn lazy to be there by 8a.m. Tuesday.  I found rooms at Valueplace.  Suite for $239 for the week.  Couldn't pass that up.  As long as its clean and I can shower, and its in a safe neighborhood, I'll be fine.  Come up to the maine aisle...I cann't remember names worth a darn except screen names lol 

SWMO

Will Do.  We will be in the Charolais aisle.  I suppose we are still upstairs this year.  And I'll also be one of the less than clean ones.  The rest of the family seems to manage to stay clean while I am the dirt magnet.  I tell them I just work harder. :D  Taking a Sept Bull,  October, November, January heifers.  One sale heifer.  Really wishing we hadn't consigned her.  I am really liking her. And a cow calf pair.  So we will be working a whole lot harder than I was wanting to.

Jill

We are still in the undecided catagory.  We will be there to work the Exhibitor's Social and the Auction, give us a hollar if you make it.

bcosu

the plan is to take a steer. It will be the first trip out for me and I don't think I am going for the placing cause I know that won't be real good. Anyways it will be cool just showing