Who's Ready for Indiana Beef Congress?!?!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowchick14

Beef Congress is my favorite show of the year and even though it is about a month away, I am already excited! It will mark my one year anniversary of showing cattle! Is anyone else on here going showin' at IN Beef Congress this year? Or have any good memories you would like to share about this show? I am so excited to show this year's calf, I think she is a good one:)

ChristaCheatham

Hey! I'm showing at the Hoosier Beef Congress as well! This is my second year showing and I'm very excited!! I cannnot wait!!! What breed are you showing in? I'm showing a shorthorn steer! His name is Vegas!! :)

shooter4

Congress is definitely my favorite show! Its awesome to see so many calves and so many people that share your same passion. I just hope the weather is decent! I don't mind cold, but our calves aren't very graceful on ice!

cowchick14

shooter4 said:
Congress is definitely my favorite show! Its awesome to see so many calves and so many people that share your same passion. I just hope the weather is decent! I don't mind cold, but our calves aren't very graceful on ice!
Yes, it is such a great show and a very enjoyable weekend. I love going and seeing friends and meeting new people.  And I agree, last year the ice was so bad and taking the calves out to the trailers was not easy haha. Cows are not meant to ice skate!  ;D

cowchick14

ShowSteerGirl101 said:
Hey! I'm showing at the Hoosier Beef Congress as well! This is my second year showing and I'm very excited!! I cannnot wait!!! What breed are you showing in? I'm showing a shorthorn steer! His name is Vegas!! :)
I know, I am sooo excited too! I am already counting down the days! This year I am showing a crossbred heifer. She is a blue roan and has some Maine and Shorthorn plus in her. I showed a Shorthorn steer last year!!! I loved him so much, especially since he was my first show calf:) I like the name Vegas, I am still trying to decide on a name for my heifer!