WHR SONNY x SULL Rose TIP 6175 heifer WOW!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jacob B

Posting this heifer for my partner.  This is an end of March ET heifer out of the SULL Rose TIP 6175 cow that so many have admired.  This has to be the single most impressive heifer that I have ever had the oportunity to work with (she is at my house currently getting her ready for the next show).  She is for sale for anyone that realy wants to compete at a high level.  The Sonny x Solution mating worked for sure.  The pictures just don't do her justice, I will be working on more in the future, just wanted to get theword out sooner than later.  I will be taking care of any questions on this one so just pm me if needed or give me a call 517-775-0245.  The heifer in my avatar also had a heifer calf that will be for selling later this fall at the JAF Farms dispersal sale in October.  I didn't say final dispersal because you all probably know there has been a couple before. :)  These pictures were taken with my phone, not the greatest but I think you can get an idea.

Attachments

• BBF Tulip Rose 747 b.jpg
    BBF Tulip Rose 747 b.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 64
  • BBF Tulip Rose 747 a.jpg
    BBF Tulip Rose 747 a.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 61
  • BBF Tulip Rose 747 c.jpg
    BBF Tulip Rose 747 c.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 69

Jacob B

Not yet.  she is maternaly shaped thru that hip, wide based for sure.  Not that gaudy Heat Wave hip, but big nun the less.  Lots of base when she moves.  She realy is very complete.

Jacob B

Thanks for all the interest out there.  I am trying to keep up with all the PM's.  If I missed you just let me know.  I will try to get better pictures tomarrow.  I just caught some flak from my partner about the quality of pics.  He said she was way better than what she looks in the pictures I posted.

Jacob B

Here's the newest picture that I got tonight at about 8:45 pm.  Hope this helps for all the pms wanting new pics, I' ll get one in two weeks at the next show for sure, hopfuly with some more purple banners.  It would take way too ling to get a seperate picture to all of you seperately so her goes.

Attachments

• 100_2701.JPG
    100_2701.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 165

Doc

Jacob B, I took the the liberty of resizing it for you a little bit. Nice heifer by the way.

Attachments

• 100_2701.png
    100_2701.png
    946.8 KB · Views: 139

Jacob B

Thanks Doc, that means a lot coming from you. Admired what you have done ever since I got back into the cattle thing.  I am pretty proud to be a part of this heifer too.

OH Breeder

Looks like a good investment to me. Nice heifer Jacob.

(thumbsup)

Attachments

• sull rose tip x sonny2 et.JPG
    sull rose tip x sonny2 et.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 73

Jacob B

Here is an updated picture of this heifer.  She is getting a TON of hair now.  Very cool looking female now that she is on some feed and being worked a little, by my daughter of course, she's 6 now and thinks that they should all lead for her.  Got drug around the other day by one that was a little more than she could handle.  Didn't slow down my daughter much though.

Attachments

• WFS BB's Tulip Rose 747X ET.jpg
    WFS BB's Tulip Rose 747X ET.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 122