Wierd names for bars,cafe's etc

Help Support Steer Planet:

stumpy

Mom's Bar and Grill is on our pasture route. Makes for some nice customer service at sale time. This place is in a pole shed built like a mullet, "buisiness in the front, party in the back". O0

shortdawg

There's a bar on US 82 about 30 mins from me named " The No Name Bar " , that's original ?

aj

I've heard there was a bar in Victoria ks called "The Library". I know a neighbor couldn't figure out why his son was writing so many checks to the library while he was in college at hays.Brass Rail,The Home,Professor Pitysworth. ;D

Kupfarm

The tiny resort town of Sumava Resorts, IN had a bar called the "Dew Drop Inn" at one time.  There was also a bar called the " Rusty Beaver" in Gary, IN last time I went through there.

aj

I know of a place that has a sign...the one sign says "liquor in the front". This bar was a long narrow bar. The sign on the back said"poker in the rear". Gambling is illegal so I don't know what that was about. It was allways a sunday when I went by there so I never went in there. It was on highway 36.

DiamondS

My home town has a drive in called the Frosty Mug, and gas station called Pit Stop, and a hotel named the Plunk and Bunk.

ELBEE

There's a little town in the other side of our school district called "Waterville". One time 30+ years ago, a buddy of mine left a note on my locker, "Meet you in H2O". 

oakbar

I was watching the movie "The Astrnaut Farmer"  the other night and they had a cafe named "Calf'-A"!  I thought that was kind of a appropriate for us cattle folks.

I don't know if they started a chain if it  would be Calf-A, Calf-B, Calf-C or what!!

Latest posts