winter calves needed(nov,dec,january)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

we are looking for a steer for a slick shear show in june in texas . . . .we would like something thats capable of winning the small show while staying under a budget (4000 and under) if anyone has any pictures please feel free to post them or p.m me    thanks in advance. .

jbs

I have several. Send me your email and i will be glad to send you some pictures.
Thanks

olsencattleco

We have a really good december smokie calf that is out of our bull Smooth Blend and a total solution char x cow. He is a brother to a steer we sold through kris blacks sale last year that bonham ended up buying. I do not currently have pictures of him, but i will work on getting a few. Had this calf been a little older, he would have been a high seller for us this year. Where are you guys located?

eric olsen

txclubcalves

Sent you a PM about a Shorthorn steer we have. If you are looking for something other than a shorthorn but know someone who would be interested in him feel free to spread the word.

Bradenh

Hey sorry for the inconvience guys but my email account is down and I can't recieve or send any messages

Their reasonably priced show steers that have the potential to succeed in the show ring. Some of their mothers won many shows plus majors.
Contact me via email or phone
[email protected]

Attachments

• angus.JPG
    angus.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 46
  • angus 2.JPG
    angus 2.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 40
  • aob.JPG
    aob.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 36