Wisdom Heifer/Monopoly Bull Calf - Spring Smackdown Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

buckeye dude

This is a Wisdom heifer & a Monopoly bull calf that will be bid off by Reynolds Show Cattle in the Southern Ohio Spring Smackdown Sale on April 23-25th.  PM if your would like additional information.
Check out our sale page: www.reynoldsshowcattle.com/springsmackdown.html

Attachments

• wisdom.jpg
    wisdom.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 121
  • monopoly1.jpg
    monopoly1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 92

kane1598

please pm me more info on the wisdom heifer. Zach, good luck with yours. i knew i had a good idea with that one.

bcosu

the wisdom is out of a golden child cow. she's a full sib to the one they sold last year.

the monopoly calf is good too. he's young but really cool. i highly suggest looking at these calves in person. i went down two weeks ago and saw them.

buckeye dude

The Wisdom heifer is out of a Heat Wave x Shorthorn heifer that Ryan McIntosh showed las year.  She was Champion Appendix Shorthorn in last years BEST season.  She was also a blue roan but not near as much white as the calf.  She was born the first week of March, I would have to check with Jason to get the exact date. 

The Golden Child that had the Wisdom Calf last year did not have a calf this year, Jason has been flushing her.

bcosu

woops, my bad. must have heard it wrong.

they are still worth looking at though.

lowann

Is this the Monopoly steer that's on Matt's blog site???
Like him allot. Very cool looking. Very feminine heifer too, like her!

buckeye dude

Thanks for all the interest in these calve!  The final bids are due on Sunday (4/25/10) @ 5:00 P.M.