Witch Doctor cow flush

Help Support Steer Planet:

nck21

What do you think would work well with this stout Witch Doctor daughter. I have yet to see a calf out of her because she had a cyst. Our embryo guy is going to look at her...he says he has a handful of cows similar to this one.

Attachments

• IMG_0716.JPG
    IMG_0716.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_0717.JPG
    IMG_0717.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 562

steerjock2011

try something like maybe a priceless for smaller calves, but have the hair,top, and the bone.
or maybe a heat wave, my turn, monopoly, tiger woods ect. for everything in a good package.

Woody

Me personally,  I would go with either Dream On or Steele Force.
She looks like she needs a bull that will soften her up a bit and both of those would cross well with that type of female.

SHAGGY

Depends on what you are wanting to shoot for. Maines, clubbies etc.? Powerplant bred cattle seem to do well bred to Heatseeker cattle.

MCC

I agree with SHAGGY. Heatseeker blood lines have worked well on Power Plant females for us.

cattle nut

I don't want to cause any controversy but this cow needs some depth of body and breeding her clubby or Maine will not help that. Breed her to an Angus bull with bone and shape. Do not breed her to a bull that is pretty made from the side without substance. I would suggest SAV Net Worth or Duff New Attraction or Duff New Generation.

doublestuff

Id go milkman. hes a hw son so there is your heatseeker line plus he will add some softness and sacrifice no power.