Wondering which bulls have had the most impressive calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

Trying to decide what to Breed a couple of cows to and i belive that these bulls would work on them

• Sting

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Way Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About Time

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Margaritaville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wedding Crasher

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

OH Breeder

Before I answer that one, what kind of cows are you breeding? What are you breeding them for? By the looks of the list I am assuming you are shooting for club calves? What is in the momma will make a difference

Jill

About Time is the only one I could even tell you what they were, how did you come up with your list?

Wiley

The cows are an Nuf Said, and a nufsaid grad daughter out of dr. hook.....this will be the dr. hooks second calf and i had 2 pull the first not because of the calf being big  it had a leg crossed so i had to get it back strait but the cow has done pretty good on dr. hook before but that was before i bought her....the cow is long bodied with plenty of bone and depth shes sound footed really long and extended with loads of hair shes a pretty good all around cow im mean shes not a great one but shes better than average..........the Dr. hook is out of that cow and shes a long bodied freaky fronted cow with plenty of thickness and depth if i were to change her ide make her a sounder footed cow but due to the dr. hook breeding  she dosent have the best bag so im ive got a few more bulls in mind but im ttrying to shorten the list and i was wondering how the calves out of these bulls had been thanks

OH Breeder

Wiley said:
The cows are an Nuf Said, and a nufsaid grad daughter out of dr. hook.....this will be the dr. hooks second calf and i had 2 pull the first not because of the calf being big  it had a leg crossed so i had to get it back strait but the cow has done pretty good on dr. hook before but that was before i bought her....the cow is long bodied with plenty of bone and depth shes sound footed really long and extended with loads of hair shes a pretty good all around cow im mean shes not a great one but shes better than average..........the Dr. hook is out of that cow and shes a long bodied freaky fronted cow with plenty of thickness and depth if i were to change her ide make her a sounder footed cow but due to the dr. hook breeding  she dosent have the best bag so im ive got a few more bulls in mind but im ttrying to shorten the list and i was wondering how the calves out of these bulls had been thanks

WIley,
Nuf Said goes back to stinger. You may want to make sure you don't have a carrier for PHA. Dr. hook of course if THC. Most of the Hooks I have seen could use some powering up.  I defintely would go back and look at your choices. Some folks on here may have used Nuf Said Mid 90's.

aj

Ain't thar a bull called "pubilc education gradaute". I hevn't herd much abuot him but I herd he wsa a good one to! ;D

mp

I liked the picture of margaritaville, but I have never heard anything else about him. He has a good outcross pedigree. Does anybody know anything about him?