Woody's first snow!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

We had our first measurable snowfall last night. Woody is in his glory! He thinks it's the best stuff he's seen or peed in.  :p Of course it's only to his belly so we'll see what he thinks when it's over his head! Pictures will be coming.

We decided this year we are measuring snow based on the corgi method.
Light snow is covering the paws
belly high is a couple of inches
covering the corgi's ears is getting deep
2 corgi's high is Wow!
loosing the corgi is a blizzard!

Red

red

Woody in the snow & with our blue heeler Poolie. As you can see Poolie is being very patient but I still don't trust him.

Red

Attachments

• 100_1678.jpg
    100_1678.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 100_1682.jpg
    100_1682.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 279

garybob

red said:
Woody in the snow & with our blue heeler Poolie. As you can see Poolie is being very patient but I still don't trust him.

Red
Has Poolie slaughtered the kitten, yet? I hope not, She is kinda cute. Had one that looked like her, back in the early part of the '80's. Her name was was Rug-Rat.

red

Garybob, the kitten is still here! Woody & she jump & roll around. Poolie has been leaving her alone. Next I'll probably see kittens.

Red

knabe

red said:

Red

that neck posture, ears, eyes and curve of the neck says it all.  i dont' trust him either, although with female dogs it's way worse.  dinner time is like the pack around my house.  bella, the dog that was in the avatar won't eat till the other one is done, sometimes not even fed across the family room with warm gravy, she grumbles till hailey is done.

CAB

Red, that pic of Woody makes me almost want a corgi pup. Puppies and kids are always cute.

CAB

Thanks JM. I actually would love to have him, but we have buildings on both sides of a very busy Hwy. I've seen way too many of our pups slaughtered on the road. It would be an almost certain death sentence for the pup. I don't know why our F-1 rat heeler hasn't died yet. God knows, she's sure been hit enough times. She likes to chase the cars when they slow down for her. If they don't slow down, she pays no attention to them. I get a kick out of the people that honk, like that's helping anything.

shorthorns r us

a rat heeler?  bet that is one fine specimen.  what sort of breed complementarity come with that cross?

CAB

SRU, you get the best & worst of both, but 1 thing for sure, they are smart. We've had quite a few litters of F-1 Rat Heelers over the years. They are easy to sell. 95+% of them look like miniature Red or Blue Heelers. They are very good cattle dogs plus rat killers for sure.