Word Association Game

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

prototype.

stereolithography is essentially printing without paper.  it's a rapid prototyping process that basically prints in solution.  the train trestle thread i posted a while ago is this, and it IS printing.

What Is Stereolithography?

Stereolithography (SLA) is a "Rapid Prototyping" process which produces a physical, three dimensional object , a "conceptual model" or "master pattern"!

Always produced from computer solid model, "3D CAD file", "master model".

A stereolithography machine uses a computer controlled laser to cure a photo-sensitive resin, layer by layer, to create the 3D part.

knabe

dali lama

SD, AAOK, your're gonna have to dig deep to get this one.

SD, i looked that one up.  interesting there is a degree of freedom link to alex chilton, one of my favorite music performers.  he's kinda raunchy.

P. F. sloan
In 2005 he made a series of recordings with producer Jon Tiven in Nashville, Tennessee. The resulting album, Sailover, was released in August 2006 on the Hightone label. Tiven, known for his work with artists such as Alex Chilton and Frank Black, played on the record, as did his wife, Sally Tiven. The record was a mixed bag of old and new songs, including several co-written by Tiven.