Working on a new website

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakbar

My least favorite of weather conditions today (fog, cold, wind) so I thought I'd finally start working on a different website.  If you'd like to see the progress this old, tech ignorant Iowegian made today take a look atwww.oakbarranch.com

jason

Hey it looks good to me.  Looks like it is going to get pretty cold through the midwest, you will probably get a lot more work done.  <beer>

justintime

oakbar said:
My least favorite of weather conditions today (fog, cold, wind) so I thought I'd finally start working on a different website.   If you'd like to see the progress this old, tech ignorant Iowegian made today take a look atwww.oakbarranch.com

I must say that you have done a pretty good job especially when you consider how old and ignorant you are... opps I mean tech ignorant  sorry!!! haha   Looks like you are going to have a very nice website when you are done! Congrats!

oakbar

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!!  I'm sure the most honest was from JIT about my ignorance.  Once we got the basic layout and I learned where everything is on this new computer its really kind of fun working on it.      Oh, Bob, I know you like the wildlife but at least take a look at the cattle!!  Ha, Ha!!