Worried Sick

Help Support Steer Planet:

racekannon

I am worried that Starlet won't bring anything at the Ky Fall Genetics sale in December.  We have to make choices and are going to the Chi and Maine Jr. Nationals and not the Simmental so she is for sale.  She is super easy.  She has more rib than the pic for it was late and she wouldn't drink at a strange place.  She is out of a nice cow that does her job well and Mom is bred back to Pale Face with a hiefer.  I could see Starlet being a steer making machine after showing.  How bad is her color going to hurt me?

Attachments

• Copy of Canada_Gray_heifer.jpg
    Copy of Canada_Gray_heifer.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 457

ShowmanQ

Seems as if you are fishing for a compliment ;). Well heres one, she looks to be a heck of a heifer. I like her depth of rib, although a little throaty-i like her extension through her front end, levelness to her top. May be the picture, but it looks like her left front foot wants to turn out a tick. You should do well with her, a good one is a good one and brings the right money regardless of color, I will buy a hot pink heifer if she is good. ;)

MYT Farms

Nice heifer! Like the looks of her. If you can't manage to get her sold, I'd be willing to take her off your hands. But then, I sorta cut my own throat, didn't I?  :D

Latest posts