WTB breeding stock show heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show time

We are in need of a breeding stock show heifer that will be able to compete.  This is for a young showman so a good disposition is a must!  Jan-April 2009 calves.  Located in west central Mo, send me a msg and see if we can't make something work.  Willing to travel.

joeblampe

Crystal said:
We are in need of a breeding stock show heifer that will be able to compete.  This is for a young showman so a good disposition is a must!  Jan-April 2009 calves.  Located in west central Mo, send me a msg and see if we can't make something work.  Willing to travel.
We wil be selling heifers out of Heatwave,Monopoly , Infared, Who Made Who , and Point Taken , we are located in Southeast Iowa , calves are selling in a bidoff Sept 18 , phone is 319-560-9317 , leave message , work days with differnt days off.

ray

Peine Brothers Show Cattle have a deep set of heifers this year. Located one hour south of Kansas City. Info on Show Steers and Show Circuit.

jeffb1

Posted a couple pics under the "Looking to buy several things" thread on previous page. Check the heifers out and call me. JB  1-888-442-6757

Latest posts