WTB: Simmental Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Looking to buy a Simmental bull.. Preferably at least a year old.. younger one may be ok.. older that a year would be better. No Dream On in pedigree and preferably not red.. Has to be at least a 3/4 blood.. Email pictures, prices, location and pedigree to [email protected]..

Thank  you,
LinZ

judget

We have several yearlings and long yearling bulls available.  They are mostly out of our herd bull Pot of Gold (Goldmine X42B) and EverReady (and one Voyager coming yearling) Blacks and black baldies.  These bulls are located in NW Oklahoma.  I can get pics of the specific bulls over Thanksgiving, or I have some pics of bulls we raised that I can send this week.  Price is $1800 - $2500.  Some 1/2 bloods, most 3/4 and PB's.  Where are you located?
Judget

Bulldaddy

I have two January 2010 black bulls sired by GW Luckyman for sale.  One is out of a full sib to Brooks Above Par, the other out of a Preffered Beef cow. No Dream on in pedigree. Both are homozygous black and homozygous polled.  Could be herdsires for a pruebred operation or great commercial bulls.  Your pick for $2,000.  Located in central Texas.