www.calftrader.com

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mrs. G

Check out www.calftrader.com 

For sellers: it's an excellent way to spread the word about cattle you have for sale.
Interested in listing your cattle, semen, embryos or equipment on Calftrader? Go to the site for more information on packages and listings.

For buyers: it's a great way to sort through a large number of cattle to find"the ones" you've been looking for.
All you have to do it select the category you would like to search and review the listings. Pictures, descriptions and contact information for each seller is included with each listing.

red

(dog)
Plus they have Welsh Corgis!!!!
Groan, now I'm all worked up about a dog again.
thanks, MrsG
Red

red

Mrs. G said:
Check out www.calftrader.com 

For sellers: it's an excellent way to spread the word about cattle you have for sale.
Interested in listing your cattle, semen, embryos or equipment on Calftrader? Go to the site for more information on packages and listings.

For buyers: it's a great way to sort through a large number of cattle to find"the ones" you've been looking for.
All you have to do it select the category you would like to search and review the listings. Pictures, descriptions and contact information for each seller is included with each listing.

Mrs G:
How are things going w/ the website?
Red (cow)

red

I just checked the updates on www.calftrader.com
They have several nice heifers & steers listed. Noticed a blue roan steer for you blue roan lovers!
Several have been sold. Great job!
The corgi's are all sold. :-\ They were adorable, so doubted if they've be there long. (dog) (clapping)
They also have some semen listed including Draft Pick, Sonny & Maximillion (Maxi). Plus a TH/PHA tested clean son of Irish Whiskey.
Check them out at: www.calftrader.com

Red

kimbaljd

It maybe me, but I have been watching that site for quite a while and it seems that it is not updated very often.

red

yes, same here. Come on Mrs G!!!
Is there anything you are looking for in paticular?

Red

kimbaljd

Not in search of anything in particular. Just always keep my eyes open. We already have a heifer chosen for my daughter for the county fair. I really like the setup of that website. Just wish they had more calves on there and updated it more often.