YEAH

Help Support Steer Planet:

renegade

In the 4-h ffa show i got grand champion hereford bull and fourth place in showmanship. I had third and the judge switched me and she said the reason was i was to far back (front feet were behind everyone else in line). I really liked her she was fair and gave every kid a little one on one. Most don't do that.  She said i was very consistent and she liked my style. I need to keep my bulls head up a little more and instead of offsetting him square him up more because he doesn't need the length. He really doesn't like holding that head up but he is a great showmanship animal. She had us switch animal which is something i have never gotten to do(only my third showmanship class) and it was fun. I almost had beat a girl that her family is one of the biggest angus breeders in the valley and she is a great showman but then i was too far back. I am SOOOOOO excited i love showing and it has been coming to me so well. I still have another showmanship in open so cross your fingers ;D!!!!!!!!

Show Heifer

Great job!! I can tell by your attitude that you are a great person and will go far in life in general!!

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

shortdawg

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

TJ

renegade said:
In the 4-h ffa show i got grand champion hereford bull and fourth place in showmanship. I had third and the judge switched me and she said the reason was i was to far back (front feet were behind everyone else in line). I really liked her she was fair and gave every kid a little one on one. Most don't do that.  She said i was very consistent and she liked my style. I need to keep my bulls head up a little more and instead of offsetting him square him up more because he doesn't need the length. He really doesn't like holding that head up but he is a great showmanship animal. She had us switch animal which is something i have never gotten to do(only my third showmanship class) and it was fun. I almost had beat a girl that her family is one of the biggest angus breeders in the valley and she is a great showman but then i was too far back. I am SOOOOOO excited i love showing and it has been coming to me so well. I still have another showmanship in open so cross your fingers ;D!!!!!!!!

(clapping)  (clapping)  (clapping)

farmboy

did i get this much appraisal? ;D good job and stuff ,i also got 4th in showmanship...ill go with the trend and put,  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) lol

DL

(dog) (clapping) (dog) (clapping) (cow) (cow) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (lol) GREAT JOB!!

renegade

THANKS GUYS!!!! ;D  :eek:  I am so excited for my first open show. I haven't seen much of the competition but what i have seen is stiff (coyler herefords - look up their web site)and it is an open show. I watched the angus and saw a very poor prospect bull go to the top of the class due to who owned it. I think i may be getting a job showing some herfords for a man that is getting older and can't show as much. I haven't been on here much either due to all the stuff going on but it is FUNNNNN!!!!!!

renegade

Reserve champion yearling hereford bull. I don't know how i did in overall cause the judge just picked the reserve and grand and everyone else leaves.

Telos

Renegade- Continue having fun.  IMO, enjoying the whole process of showing and competing is the most important part.  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

Latest posts