yeah

Help Support Steer Planet:

kimbaljd

Yes I think premature. I thnk we will know a lot more when they get to Daytona and get those laps done. (clapping) (pop)

red

hubby watched it & he said it was a really good finish. I know the boys have next Sunday blanked out for the Daytona.

Red

minimoo38

i wish that i could watch, but sunday is show day at the Iowa Beef Expo. so, in between classes i have to run into the bull pen to watch and see how everything is going! (fyi, the bull pen is like a bar, and it's the main hang-out spot for everyone)

kimbaljd said:
Yes I think premature. I thnk we will know a lot more when they get to Daytona and get those laps done. (clapping) (pop)

well, it's just that he hasn't won for a very long, long, long time, and this was just the moral boost that all of us fans really needed.  :)

knabe

watching those last 3 laps was like watching the reincarnation of how petty used to win races.  going high, staying high, coming down of the turn and bring the rest with him as he used gravity + pushing against a car that was tighter, ie stewarts.  awesome.  maybe we can have a fight on the infield again.

JbarL

minimoo38 said:
i wish that i could watch, but sunday is show day at the Iowa Beef Expo. so, in between classes i have to run into the bull pen to watch and see how everything is going! (fyi, the bull pen is like a bar, and it's the main hang-out spot for everyone)

kimbaljd said:

well, it's just that he hasn't won for a very long, long, long time, and this was just the moral boost that all of us fans really needed.  :)

if ya get a chance  watch the truck race on fri night.....thats a pretty good show as well.....jbarl