Yeehaw!!!! PHA clean!

Help Support Steer Planet:

yuppiecowboy

I have a stinger cow who looks likes a giant fat steer. Flushed her a few years ago before we even knew what the junk was, now I flushed her and the ASA says she is clean. Can I get an AMEN from the congregation!

red

Halleluiah!!!
I know how exciting it is to get a clean report back! Mine just never seem to come back clean if there is a chance they're carriers.  ???
Really cool though!

Red

DL

yuppiecowboy - not to be the member of the congregation kicked out for not believing - but did Dr B tell you she was clean? Not sure when the ASA got into the business of reporting PHA results - with all the issues they have had with registration and people hither and yon  coming and going I would go directly to the source - The Esteemed and Fabulous Gene Jockey Dr B (and his trusty sidekick Barrel Racer) - sorta like Tonto and the Lone Ranger - I am prepared to applaud when you get the word from the MAN.

DL

yuppiecowboy said:
Dr Lana, it was Dr B's blessing!

[size=10pt][size=10pt]HALLELUJAH AND PASS THE ICE CREAM[/size][/size] (YOU BUYING, RIGHT?) fABULOUS NEWS!!

red

Yuppie- I've found a better term than fatter than a steer is Ground Sow!
Ask OH B- I've got one of those. No matter what stage she is in- looks 9 months pregnant. Just hay too.

Red