Yes Its Nearing Show Season

Help Support Steer Planet:

BABYTEX

Just a comment to add.  It is definately nearing show season as we are just sitting down for supper and have been working the last several hours with rinsing, blowing, rice root, leg hair.  I hope it all pays off.  Show your experiences if you would like.

shortyjock89

I just got a shower myself, I ate dinner at work. It's 9 30 p.m. here and it's been cattle all day since 6 30 a.m.  I do our calves, and then do a whole other show string twice a day, that is 20 miles away. It keeps me busy, and I've become quite an effiicient washer.  <beer>

BABYTEX

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday for the fitting clinic if this is Justin's post.  We are the family from near Fergus Falls. 

shortyjock89

BABYTEX said:
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday for the fitting clinic if this is Justin's post.  We are the family from near Fergus Falls. 

It sure is, and we're looking forward to it as well.  Never been in Minnesota before that I can remember!

KMJCC

Been in full calf washing mode for a few weeks know.  I start at about 5:30 in the morning before I go to work and finish about 10-10:30 at night after I get home from work.  Sometimes I wonder why we do it until we get to a show and see they joy on the kids face after their done showing especially if they do well.  It makes it all workth it and then some!