Yesterday/today

Help Support Steer Planet:

Will

Yesterday it was 81 degrees and a South wind of 25 mph.  Today it is 38 degrees and a North wind of 25 mph.  At least the cattle that have been weaned are eating better.

Jill

We had a high yesterday of 73 this morning it is 33 (feels like 21) expecting snow. yuk, I hate winter.

iowa

Monday 70 and sunny,  Tuesday rainy and 45,  right now I am sitting at work watching it snow pretty hard and its a balmy 30 degrees out. I agree with Jill, I hate winter :(

CAB

Iowa here. Monday set all time record highs for the date, today the groung is white, looking for 2-4in snow. Hovering around the freezing mark. That's Iowa for you.

knabe

72 at 1:30 pm and 32 with some frost at 5:30 am

first night i've put christmas lights in my citrus trees and covered them with a full bucket of water under them at night.

yes, california has seasons, at least in some parts.

DL

I love snow and I love winter - sorry, could be the born in BFLO thing - I don't think it is genetic  ;D

justme

75 degrees and t-shirts on Monday...I look out my door and my ground is almost covered with snow :eek:  Welcome to Missouri weather...not that I'm pleased YUCK!

CAB

DL, that's just not right, but I guess I'm glad somebody likes winter. No wonder you like Hockey. I like spring & fall. LOL.

ROAD WARRIOR

I'll have to say I'm with DL on this one. I'm good with the weathewr down to about 0 or a little below if the wind insn't howling but I really hate breaking a sweat by just walking out the door. Besides frozen mud is better than warm mud.

Show Heifer

Must be two of us crazies, cause I love winter too!!!  Love the snow, love the cold brisk mornings, love seeing the my breath in the cold air, love looking at the stars on a cold night. And this is coming from someone who makes a living OUTSIDE!!!!
Love winter....just plain love it. 

Plus, you can only take off some many cloths in the summer and be legal, but you can always put more on in the winter!
Naked cattle wrangling? I don't think so!!!

cattlejunky

As we say Indiana if you don't like the weather just wait because it will be different tomorrow.  Washed calves in short sleeves today and it is suppose to be cold and snowing tomorrow.  Its always great for the sinuses.

pigguy

Show Heifer said:
Must be two of us crazies, cause I love winter too!!!  Love the snow, love the cold brisk mornings, love seeing the my breath in the cold air, love looking at the stars on a cold night. And this is coming from someone who makes a living OUTSIDE!!!!
Love winter....just plain love it. 

Plus, you can only take off some many cloths in the summer and be legal, but you can always put more on in the winter!
Naked cattle wrangling? I don't think so!!!
make it 3 becuase i love the winter as long as its not windy(which in kansas aint very often ;D :mad:). and all the cows are so hairy O0 The only other thing i dont like about winter is frozen water hoses :mad:

AAOK

Add me to the list of Winter lovers.  I'm miserable anytime the temp is over 80, which 2006 & 07 have been about 9 months of the year.  Tuesday high here was 83, but we had a nice south wind of 20mph.  Wednesday dropped from 64 in the early am to 39 Thursday morning.  Turkey day today continued to drop to 34 about dark with a nice 25mph North wind.  I'm lovin' it.  I don't have to work tomorrow, so plan on spending the day outside at the farm picking up pecans.  We had a bumper crop this year. 

We only get about two weeks of the year with lows dropping below freezing.  A good number of our winter afternoons Dec. - Feb have highs reaching the upper 60s.  I have a little 2-seater Mercedes convertible that I love to drive in the winter with the top down.

Luv the Winters in Oklahoma.  BTW:  I love the snow too.  We just don't see snow every year.  When we do, it's usually a 6" - 10" which is gone in a couple of days.