You guys and gals are great

Help Support Steer Planet:

Maines in PA

I've been lurking on this and the "old" board for a long time.  Feel like I know Dragon Lady, Red, Telos, Cowboy, etc. personally and especially respect your thoughful comments on many topics.  Saw a couple of interesting posts recently and had a few minutes to take the plunge into membership.  Glad to be aboard!

DL

(welcome) What part of PA?? I'll bet the west, glad to have you aboard - (ps it would be good if you picked a hockey team to cheer for - being from PA the Sabres are probably not your first choice, but the Penguins look awfully good and except when they play the Sabres they are my choice! ;D

DL

Maines in PA said:
Started out in the Western part, but married East.  Located between State College and Harrisburg.

AH - does that make you a Flyers fan??

farmboy

haha, the pirates are getting a pretty bad rep these days, cant remember the last time they had a 500 record...  (welcome)

shortdawg

(welcome) Maines in PA. I'm from GA and have been proud of those players we've sent the Steelers.

Show Heifer

Welcome Maine in PA!!!  (From know on MiPA) 
You guys have to suffer through all that professional sports stuff.....we in Iowa have our HAWKEYES!!! Way better than any professional game!!! (clapping) 

farmboy

i got the jeeps (google south webster jeeps) , reds, indians, browns, bengals, destroyers, and blu jackets and columbeses soccer team  (clapping)

Latest posts