You might be a redneck lol....

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

You might be a redneck if you wear your swim trunks with Muck boots!  AND your swimming hole is in your heifer turn out lot!  My son's new hobby is catching frogs in our old heifer runs!  Geesh, my parents back in Ohio (which aren't farmers) would be so proud lol.

I'm just glad he decided his old swim trunks were better than his jeans.  I currently have 3 pairs soaking in buckets so I can wash them lol.

Guess theres worse things boys could get into!

Attachments

• Redneck Evan.jpg
    Redneck Evan.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 763

knabe

do they put "mud gloves" on, wait for them to dry, and then pick the mud off?  my daughter loves doing that.  she even looks for those mud boogers on me to pick them off after i'm done working on something.  i swear, kids can see the tiniest cuts and scrapes and are endlessly fascinated by them.

red

Davis Shorthorns said:
reminds me of what I loved to do when I was younger.

think I was just doing that last week!  ;) Of course not topless!  ::)

Red  (lol)

JbarL

while home for exp week in march ... i got to do " poop writings"......first time in 40 yrs.....when much younger...in spring time we used to  write our names on the side of the hill in cow poop.....then all summer ( even after the hay was mowed) ......wa laaaa........ us... on the side of the hill in cow poop....(clapping)...very happy times for sure....jbarl

justme

Oh JbarL we'll keep that little trick a secret! lol  He doesn't need to try that.  He's already wanting to build a "contraption" kinda like a catapolt to shoot the poop for distance.  Oh my he's only 6 and he's making me old already. (lol) (clapping) (lol)