You will never beleive this!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

bruiser

Just read this on the Farm Bureau leaders email-- " An  Ohio woman who compared animal welfare work to the liberation of World War 2 concentration camps, has been charged with soliciting a hit man for $850 to fatally shoot or slit the throat of a random fur wearer, feds say."  I am sitting here just pondering how cheap some people regard a human life these days. I honestly don"t know how to react to this story.

knabe

Let her loose with some wolves or in a war zone in the middle east and see how her logic works.

Probably donates lots to charity on a percentage more than Biden.

easttex

I am a police officer and you are right. People's lives don't mean much to others. Have worked alot of murders where their reason is bc they talked down to them or over something to that nature

bruiser

I wonder how a lawyer can take this case and allow this woman to stand before a judge and jury and plead " not guilty". I don"t know any details , but surely the police have the witness etc. to make this a watertight case.

Boot Jack Bulls

Wow, that's crazy. So this woman is against violence against animals, but not opposed to it being committed on fellow humans? And how dare she make reference to concentration camps to strengthen her argument for animal welfare. That's deplorable!

simmyman67

That's really insane! Some of the things people do nowadays are just inexcusable...I wish people would use their common sense!

vc

I watched this video found on a different cattle page, it is about what the real reason the wolf was introduced back into the Yellowstone, but it also gets into the wildlife and animal rights people and how they feel about mankind.
This story does not surprise me anymore. I think what really hit me was the age of the victim she was targeting.

The video is an hour long but worth the watch, IMO
http://cryingwolfmovie.com/

Limiman12

Is a good documentary type video.  AR movement in the name of returning the wolf to the Yellowstone AREA have decimated what was an awesom herd of elk that brought revenue to the area.  I truly think a lot of the AR crowd do value animal rights over their own, why else would they be pushing for worldwide famine?

Simmgal

So she's going to jail? One less on the street...things like that make ya wanna lock your door at night.

vc

The way the court system works now days and the lawyers the AR groups have, she will probably get put into a nut ward for 2 years and be out with a clean bill of health after just 1.

bruiser

If Ag groups worked like the AR movement, we could put a contract out on her [or them as the case may be] . We could justify it as "thinning the herd" - which sounds like a good deal to me.

shortii

Is there a link to that article. I'm just wondering why this is not on national news. It seems to me the news is so quick to put blame on farmers and ranchers for the mishaps of a few bad people, but a woman that hires a hit man to kill a random person because they are wearing fur,  it's hush hush. 

bruiser

I didn't see any links. These stories are gleaned from a bunch of sources and put in email from FB in Bloomington IL. It's just Ag related stories,  in most cases, that don't make headlines.

Simmgal

shortii said:
Is there a link to that article. I'm just wondering why this is not on national news. It seems to me the news is so quick to put blame on farmers and ranchers for the mishaps of a few bad people, but a woman that hires a hit man to kill a random person because they are wearing fur,  it's hush hush.   
VERY true. They do not like to let the general public know when they mess up, but when a farmer does they make sure its out in the open.

knabe

The media is a monopoly and you know this because of their hatred for alternatives and their pursuit of limiting options as well as their demands for taxpayer dollars to promote their agenda (NPR).

It's also clear due to their outrage that anyone from the left would appear on fox but have someone from the right show upon NPR or have terry gross interview a conservative with the same softball questions she gives the left .  It's so blatant it should be taught in hi school and college.  Oops their 90% democrat too.