Young Money Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

PVCattle

Here is my Young Money X Headliner heifer. She will be on Rick Schultz Show Cattle Fall Roundup Sale coming up on November 8th on CWsales. I know a lot of people have been asking about these calves, knew posting a picture early in the year wouldn't do the heifer nor the bull any justice though.

Attachments

• Tag 2.jpg
    Tag 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 350

PVCattle

Thanks for the comments! Ya she certainly gets out and tracks well and puts lots of nice pieces together. She is super shaggy as well. A good 6 inches on her belly pre clip. She was 81 lbs at birth. The cow is a 3 year old and this is her second calf. The cow would actually be a Kroupa G1 Granddaughter.

clubcalve

Have you had any other young money calves and if so whats the birthweight on those. Thanks

mark tenenbaum

She reminds me a little of the Exile calves-not nearly as extreme as thier sire(s) or what you;d expect.Just a very pretty correct female-to be out of clubby breeding-sure shows the Shorthorn in terms of soundness and makeup-and a little more daylight under her.AGAINreally nice,complete,and other than a slight roll at the pins,(any thick ones gonna have that,plus its supposed to indicate better birthing capabilities)probalby no other holes to find in her. O0

PVCattle

The only one that we had at our place, she was the only cow of ours that ran with the bull on grass. The other guys calves were all pretty similar BW wise with a pretty wide range of cow types that were out there.

shortii

She looks nice. I have one due in February out of a Dr. Who cow.

PVCattle

I wouldn't call her bold shouldered at all. More her coloration down low. Deeper we got the bluer she was. She's not taken down tight on her shoulder by any means either.

shortii

Does anyone know of any other sites or farm pages that have offspring that we all could view?

mark tenenbaum

Looks alot different in the video-really stout,and clubby-like her sire and dams side. Got a little shoulder,which is to be expected when they are that thick,slight spine curveture,you can tell GREAT attitude-real nice hiefer O0