Your Favorite Pair Of Boots

Help Support Steer Planet:

maine106

Which Twisted X womens boots do you like?  Do they run true to size?  I have a small foot and can wear a kids size 4 so womens boots are often too big.  However the kids boots are often do not hold up well.

red

mine are the all around work boot. Not sure how sizes run.

http://www.twistedxboots.com/Htm/WAB0001.HTM

Davis Shorthorns

ariats.  They have held up the best for me.  The ones that I have are really tight in the ankle and they have great ankle support.  The soles have lasted me well over a year of walking and being on my feet all the time.  The only thing is after a year and a half the leather is breaking out on the side.

kanshow

My favorite pair of ariats are cracking on the side too, but I figured it was probably from having manure caked on them part of the time. 

red

Twisted X also has some awesome boot socks. They stay put ( I hate when the socks end up around my heels), are about knee height & are very comfortable.
Also I got great customer service from them. Bought a pair & it had a hole in it. They sent me 6 brand new pairs.

Red

HSV

I really like wearing Blundstone boots. They are from Australia and are extremely comfortable and weigh almost nothing. I have two pair in a Green patch safety version that weigh much less then normal safety boots. My wife and three boys also wear these great boots.
I also have several pair of western style boots made by the Alberta Boot Company in Calgary.

farmboy

my wolves which ive had for 2 years are awsome enough that i dont wear socks half the time, they great, sole is still in awsome condition

Hoosier

I had a pair of justins i never would've given up, except i wore the soles out and split the sides. had a pair of double h's for work, they lasted about a year. now i've got a pair of ariats and some anderson beans and i like em both.  i've never been really disappointed with any pair of boots i've owned, just have a tendency to wear em out quick cause they have manure and mud plastered on em all the time!

Latest posts