Your recommendation for an Angus bull to mate with this type of cow.

Help Support Steer Planet:

MOClubbyGuy

I am looking for your input on what you would recommend to mate to a PB simmi cow that her pedigree is Navigator x In Dew Time x Clearwater Black Betty Donor. She is bigger cow that is long sided, sound structured, and stout enough for a pb simmi. I am looking to make females out of this cow and I need a bull that would compliment her in the most ideal way. If I would like to change her, I would like to clean her up through her brisket area, give her more depth of body and a shot more bone. I know I am asking alot with seeking more bone with Angus but I would like your opinion on what the best maternal mating would be to give her the best compliment. I am sorry I do not have pictures of her but my description is fairly spot on in what she needs to improve on. Thanks!

Till-Hill

My go to bull in that situation has been and will continue to be Connealy Right Answer.
http://genex.crinet.com/beef/index.php?action=DETAIL&code=1AN01146&lang=EN

They come easy, grow fast, belly down, and just look the cow part. He has 75% for $18  and 90% for $30  sexed semen and I bought both after my first 2 calves.  His calves are more than breed average for docility at least on the 2 I got.

I am using him as my female maker in the crossbred herd from here on out!

bryan6807

Connealy thunder would work. come easy, grow quick. Duff Hobart, Duff New Edition, or OCC Legend might work as well