1/2 blood simmi steer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

jock

this is a 1/ blood simmi steer. sired by Static X . Hes a really stylish, and super stout calf, he is sound as a cat, and is gonna be one hell of a fat steer. Hes done nothing but get better. $3500 will buy him now and theres still room to to make money.  Did i mention hes broke and ready to go.

Attachments

• Lukes.jpg
    Lukes.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 350

MYT Farms

A good "honest" picture? I can't believe I'm hearing this. You might see traces of photoshop on that steer and he's fit up real nice, but you look at the exact same thing when you pick out a club bull! Geez, what the heck is an "honest" picture then? In my mind, no club bulls would get used until you could see their 2 year old mature picture out with cows.

PLKR

MYT Farms said:
A good "honest" picture? I can't believe I'm hearing this. You might see traces of photoshop on that steer and he's fit up real nice, but you look at the exact same thing when you pick out a club bull! Geez, what the heck is an "honest" picture then? In my mind, no club bulls would get used until you could see their 2 year old mature picture out with cows.
Enlarge the picture and look a bit closer MYT...

cowman

MYT Farms said:

A bull will cost you $20. This guy is $3500. Just sayin there is a difference. I would never want to shop a calf photo, and get worried when I see them.

farmboy

PLKR said:
MYT Farms said:
Enlarge the picture and look a bit closer MYT...

not a very good shoop job. at all

MYT Farms

In my honest opinion, a bull is the future of your herd and a steer is hanging at 18 months, give or take. Like I said, he's photoshopped, probably more than he ought to. I guess if someone wants to buy this steer for $3500, I'd be looking at the calf in person for that $ amount. Here we go again on edited photos.  (argue) I guess it's up to jock what he does. And zach, yes, upon closer review it ain't all that hard to see.

Diamond

thats why the great bulls keep being used and the junk that gets tuched up proves they are just that.Junk. Its ok to lie, that is till no one buys from you again.

WFCC

have you ever seen any lautner bull picture.  every one is photo shopped, some more noticeable than others!

WFCC

red zone is terrible i agree.  he is very straight in the rear legs.  Its very easy to tell the added color on the legs of these bulls.

feeder duck

Luke

When you gonna send one of them good ones over here to the hoosier state for me to show. Remember we are poor shorthorn breeders with no money!!! I gotta a couple of Texas age babies you need to come look at to send down to your buddies. I think one of them may be the best one yet and we have a pretty good track record down that way.  I'm asking $3500 or $2500 and find me a cheap young Hereford heifer for my daughter to show for the first time.  

Jeff

jock

feeder duck said:
Luke

When you gonna send one of them good ones over here to the hoosier state for me to show. Remember we are poor shorthorn breeders with no money!!! I gotta a couple of Texas age babies you need to come look at to send down to your buddies. I think one of them may be the best one yet and we have a pretty good track record down that way.  I'm asking $3500 or $2500 and find me a cheap young Hereford heifer for my daughter to show for the first time.  

Jeff

Jeff,

I got 3 damn good appendix heifers that u might be interested in showing. I also do know where i can find a good affordable hereford.  I alos have prolly the best shorthorn steer iver ever raised if u hear of anyone looking for one.  Hes gonna be little more costly though.  Give me a call and we can chat.
Luke

Luke