1/2 Simmental or Shorthorn Plus Heifer. First Come First Serve!!! Sold!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

kentucky man

This Star Power sired heifer can be dual registered however, we feel she is best suited in the Shorthorn Plus arena.  Try and find one that has this much body and that big of a foot.  She is one of the longest haired heifers we have ever had.  She will go quickly and is priced to sell.  You won't believe the deal on this one! Being solid black makes her easier to fit.  Call at 270-779-6260.  Lots of people looking at this one but no one has pulled the trigger.  She will be one you wished you would have bought. <party> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nla3JNJwKRw[glow=red,2,300]  

Attachments

• Star Power X Shorthorn Cross.jpg
    Star Power X Shorthorn Cross.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 117

EONF

We stopped by today to pick up our Eye Candy heifer from these guys and , I just have to say, this is one impressive heifer. Wish we could have brought her home with us!

BKH

Send me a pm also with a price and location on this heifer and the goldenchild heifer too. Thanks

judget

I have had great luck crossing Simmy's and Shorties.  How much are you asking and where are you located?  Also, I am still new to Steerplanet.  What does it mean when someone says PM me.? Is that Personal Message??