1 year old Reg Monopoly Heifer sold

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

If I remember right someone on your last thread about her offerend 100 over market, so I guess that would be your base bid.

steer-guy

your title says "best offer". $500 was a start off but if you feel that is too low, maybe you should state your minimum.  $500 is probably close to market value. Maybe not what she's worth.

NHR

On this thread it says best offer and there were no offers so I offered $500. So who is the current high bidder and how much is the current bid because the only offer I see is the one I put up.

I was the one that made the offer of $100 over market on the last thread because you had stated that you were goining to haul her to market.

If you are spending $500 per month on feed for one heifer then you are feeding a very expensive feed or she eats like an elephant.

mooch

Gerard said:
Gerard said:
where do you get that the current bid is 1000 so what would you like to do
and you must have not been to the sale barn in the last few weeks. 8 weights are 99 adv for black calves been their and got it. and 1200 steer was 89

SO 800# x .99=$800 , THATS WHAT IT TAKES TO BUY HER?

NHR

mooch said:
Gerard said:
Gerard said:
where do you get that the current bid is 1000 so what would you like to do
and you must have not been to the sale barn in the last few weeks. 8 weights are 99 adv for black calves been their and got it. and 1200 steer was 89

SO 800# x .99=$800 , THATS WHAT IT TAKES TO BUY HER?

So is that your bid or am I still in at $500???

NHR

Gerard said:
OK the current pm bid is 1000

So who is the $1000 bidder, this should be open to where everyone has to bid in the open, how do we know the bidding is legitimate!!!!

Gerard

coachmac said:
Link isnt showing up on my computer... or a video box. 
it is a u tube auto link on the top of the post , you may try backing out and re opening it .

NHR

NHR said:
Gerard said:

So who is the $1000 bidder, this should be open to where everyone has to bid in the open, how do we know the bidding is legitimate!!!!

Are you going to answer this question so we can decide if it is worth bidding or not?

E.D.E.

Registered Chi?  What is the dams pedigree?  Anymore info on her dam would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Gerard

NHR said:
NHR said:
Gerard said:

Are you going to answer this question so we can decide if it is worth bidding or not?
some person from Texas that pm me which is private so I cannot respond to that , but make a bid of what you want they have not came to the farm with money !!!

Gerard

E.D.E. said:
Registered Chi?  What is the dams pedigree?  Anymore info on her dam would be appreciated.  Thank you.
She is Monopoly x popper  chi main

NHR

Gerard said:
NHR said:
NHR said:
Gerard said:

some person from Texas that pm me which is private so I cannot respond to that , but make a bid of what you want they have not came to the farm with money !!!

I dont think this is a legitimate best offer bid process. This thread needs to be deleted unless it is in the open on who is bidding. I can make up "pm" bids and drive the price up to where I want but that is not right. If you want a certain price for the heifer just state the price and save everyone the trouble.