12 yrs. old/new to S.P.,michigan expo results ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

lil BIG pkg

Hello,my name is Denham Miron, I'm new to S.P. i am 12 Yrs. old from Northern Michigan-spent the weekend at michigan beef expo. Thought to myself as i were there, It sure would be nice to know more of these folks...so i figured i would start here and maybe next year I'll know more of you. I am totally hooked on the entire "Show Biz". <rock>  Looking forward to hearing from you ! OH YEH, and if anyone knows who won Mi. beef could  you post it. We had a 9 hr drive and had to leave b-4 the final drive.

flacowman

(welcome) Denham!!!  I'm from the wrong end of the country to help you out with the results but just wanted to say hi  <cowboy>

titan

(welcome) I wish i could help but i didn't here how it went.

sue

Glad you made it home safe Denham. The roads were really bad yesterday in central MI  .  I dont know who won either. Welcome to SP (clapping)

Jacob B

Welcome to the planet.  My ride home yesterday was much shorter, but my wife did manage to put us in a field for alittle bit, even had the four wheel drive on.  Roads were just rough.

CSSC

Hey Denham,

I am one of the 4 that ran that Junior show yesterday. I can't remember how the heifer side worked out but I remember the top 5 steers went 4 Crossbreds and then #5 was the Champ from the Maine division. If I remember correctly I believe the top 5 heifers had a Shorthorn, Hereford, and at least 1 Commercial in it.

lil BIG pkg

CSSC said:
Hey Denham,

I am one of the 4 that ran that Junior show yesterday. I can't remember how the heifer side worked out but I remember the top 5 steers went 4 Crossbreds and then #5 was the Champ from the Maine division. If I remember correctly I believe the top 5 heifers had a Shorthorn, Hereford, and at least 1 Commercial in it.
Thanks for your info,and thank you for volunteering your time for a wonderful show.

Latest posts