1st BCS Poll

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakview

First BCS poll is top heavy with SEC teams.  Big 12 has 7 in the top 25.  I couldn't help but notice the Big 10 does not have any teams in the BCS top 25, though Ohio State would be ranked high if elegible.  I heard last week that because of the bowl alliances (money and TV sets) the Big 10 could have 6 teams playing New Year's Day.  It sounds like a boring day if this is true.  There's an outside chance that a team that was defeated by Central Michigan will play for the league championship. 

DiamondMCattle

So much can change between the first BCS poll and the last, all I know is the SEC looks stronger and deeper than ever. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up an all SEC BCS championship again.

ruhtram

oakview said:
  There's an outside chance that a team that was defeated by Central Michigan will play for the league championship. 

I'm not really proud of the loss but ok with that lol!!!

creativecattle

I just have to say I am pretty proud of my K-State Widlcats and Collin Klein. It has been an exciting season so far!

oakview

I was at the KSU-ISU game Saturday and I will say Mr. Klein was the major difference in the game.  He's not fast, but nobody seems to be able to catch him.  He's not shifty, but nobody ever seems to get a good hit on him.  He's not a picture perfect passer, but he puts the ball right where it needs to be when it needs to be there.  He's a gamer.  He seems to be able to throw the ball to the spot where his receivers are going to be, and they get there.  I was very impressed with K-State when I saw them beat Oklahoma on TV, I'm even more impressed now that I've seen them in person.  They've got a big challenge this week, though.  K-State's offense seems to be able to control the ball and they'll need to keep WV's offense off the field.  Good luck!

jason

crystalcattle said:
I just have to say I am pretty proud of my K-State Widlcats and Collin Klein. It has been an exciting season so far!

Pumped up for the game today, would have been nice if WV was still undefeated.  Not fun playing a team with talented qb off a bad loss.

GO EMAW

aj

Coach Snyder was coach of the year last year. He's got a good start. They still have to play OSU,Texas Tech,Baylor, and TCU. Dare we dream of a national championship? One game at a time. It is fun to be the underdog.