2 bred cows AI'ed to Boardwalk

Help Support Steer Planet:

tipmover

2 Bred Cows AI'ed to Boardwalk
« on: December 15, 2010, 04:02:41 PM » Reply with quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have two cows for sale.  The one is a Maine Angus cross cow that came out of Deiters Dispersal, she is turning 4 this year.  She had a heifer calf unassisted this last year and is set up for a bull calf.  She has a good udder and is a great mom.  The next cow is out of an Arapahoe bull that was a female sire for apex and is out of a maineangus cow.  She is turning five and had a good steer for us this year.  She also has a good udder and is a great mom.  Both cows had calves unnassisted.
They were both They were both AI'ed to BoardWalk June  4-6, Lautner's up and coming sire, and pasture exposed to a good angus bull.
Here is your chance to own the first crop of Boardwalk.  Don't pass it by.
They are priced at 2500 a piece and Would go cheaper if you bought them together.
I live in SW Iowa and shipping is an option.
Give me a call (712)456-2074
Thanks for your interest, Mason Mentink  (I do have more pics) The other picture is of the second ones calf from last year out of a clean up bull so think what they'll do to Boardwalk. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_5584.2.JPG (22.53 KB, 160x120 - viewed 159 times.)

IMG_5565.2.JPG (22.18 KB, 160x120 - viewed 160 times.)

IMG_5513.2.JPG (20.75 KB, 160x120 - viewed 161 times.)