20 Sullivan Supply scholarships available

Help Support Steer Planet:

jsull

Wanted to let you all know about a new program that we started at Sullivan Supply.  We are offering 20 scholarships worth $1000 each.  To qualify you must be at least a high school senior or college student 21 yrs of age or younger.  The application deadline is June 1, 2010.  The scholarships will be awarded to individuals who display a great passion for the livestock show industry and/or raising livestock.  The applications will be available May 1.  Go to www.sullivansupply.com to download application and for further details after May 1.  Winners will be announced on our website on June 15, 2010. We're excited to be able to offer this program to our youth.  They are the future that will lead the livestock industry for years to come.  John Sullivan

jsull

yes it will be both dan and i sponsoring them.  a total of 20  scholarships at $1000 each, must reside in the u.s  or canada

cpubarn

Sounds great!

As the parent of a high school senior, I was already looking for the ap, so I re read your post and will look again May 1st!

Thanks for sponsoring these.

segersmom

Just another reason why I'm glad I shop at Sullivan's.  Thank you for giving back to our kids!

RSC

Can someone provide a direct link to the scholarship application?

Thanks,
Tony

Shady Lane

John, this is the very best thing I have read anywhere all morning.

What a fantastic idea, thank you so much for giving back to the youth. God knows I was lucky enough to take advantage of generous offers that were available to me in years gone by.

Hats off!

(clapping)

oakbar

Great news!!    In today's challenging economic times this will be very helpful to these young folks!!  I'll pass the opportunity on to the members of our County Beef Team that fit the criteria.

Thank you for providing this opportunity to the future of our industry---it looks like we'll need all the supporters we can find down the road to protect and promote our industry!!

Oakbar

Cowfarmer65

3060 South McNaughton Rd. Douglas, ON. Can.
Hats off to the Sullivans,

This is an incredible gesture on your part. It's refreshing to see a company that is as  devoted to our youth as you. Although I may not have any youngsters elligible for these scholarships it will certainly affect my decisions when buying supplies. Thanks....heck thanks doesn't even seem to be a worthy word to use.

JoeBnTN

John, 

As one who works with college students everyday, let me offer my sincerest thanks for this great offer!!  The single biggest limiter to people pursuing a college degree is cost, so you are addressing a critical need.

Many thanks and best wishes!!

Joe

Show Steaks

Great opportunity given here.
JW if there is any academic requirments applicants must meet. exp: GPA or Class Rank?
I'm gonna do my best to get a piece of this oppotunity.

Thank you sullivan supply crew for this chance

coachmac

Awesome!  I passed the information on too a young lady that would love the opportunity! 
thank you for giving back in a world where doing that is becoming endangered! 

loveRedcows

Kudos to the Sullivans for their generosity to our youth.  Our family shows for the joy of working with cattle & meeting new people -- we darn sure don't make any money from it.  These scholarships will go a loooonnnnng way to helping 20 kids go to college & perhaps pursue an agriculture degree.  THANK YOU.