2005 Cherokee show trailer w/full living quarters-SOLD!!!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

jchumley

10' full living quarters with shower, toilet refrigerator, microwave and sink. Has a couch that folds out to a full bed. 4k Onan generator on hayrack and 2 air conditioners. 16 foot air conditioned stock compartment with plexiglass all around and 1 cut gate, side ramp and rear ramp. Awning on ouside, indoor/outdoor stereo and flatscreen t.v. Also has a trim chute rack and fan cage rack on the drivers side of trailer. $23,000  SOLD!!!!!

Attachments

• cherokee1.JPG
    cherokee1.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 121
  • cherokee2.JPG
    cherokee2.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 122
  • cherokee3.JPG
    cherokee3.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 109
  • cherokee4.JPG
    cherokee4.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 102
  • cherokee7.JPG
    cherokee7.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 99

lebf

JOC said:
10' full living quarters with shower, toilet refrigerator, microwave and sink. Has a couch that folds out to a full bed. 4k Onan generator on hayrack and 2 air conditioners. 16 foot air conditioned stock compartment with plexiglass all around and 1 cut gate, side ramp and rear ramp. Awning on ouside, indoor/outdoor stereo and flatscreen t.v. $26,000 o.b.o. Call for more info 936-661-2568

can you send some pictures?

jchumley

Located in Willis, Tx.-About 1 hour north of Houston on Interstate 45.  O0

lstav

I talked to you on the phone earlier this week.  Do you still have the trailer.  If you had any more pics of inside it would be helpful.

jchumley

I can take pictures of whatever you would like and send them to you. Please send your email address.

lebf

Can you send me some pictures of the stock compartment and the size of the cuts  along with more pics of the inside of the LQ?