2009 Calf Crop Priced and Ready To Sell

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

PHOTOS COMING SOON!!!!!

Most of the early calf crop for 2009 are here. We still have a small set of early and late  summer born calves to come. We realize unlike some places in the show cattle world we all do not have $ 25,000 to $ 50,000 to spend. With the  economy in the dumps we just want to sell calves to kids at a fair price so they stay in the business. Calve will be priced from $600 - $3000 at this time. All calves sold on first come first served basis. Looks are free and the company welcomed!

A couple of recent winners are: GCA & NRA Spring Livestock Show Champion Feeder Steer,Georgia (Full Brother to Dr Feelgood) Purchased on  Steerplanet site unseen.
Res. Champion Crossbred heifer Jasper County Open Show,Indiana

2009 Calves sire by:

I Am Legend
   Friction
   Sunseeker
   Dream On
   Wild Side
   Dr Feelgood ( Wild Side x Vortec) 1st crop and they are nice.
   SS Lucky
   Sin City
   Vortec

Please give us a call or check back for photos to come. Check out more about us at WWW.SHOWSTEERS.COM/CORNELL

THANKS

JEFF CORNELL
   765-491-2336

shortyjock89

Hey Jeff, do you have any March-April Purebred heifers?  I need to come see the calves soon!

Justin

The Driver

thats awsome Jeff can't wait to see them. have to send you pics of ours as well gotta couple of nice ones but who knows maybe I'm barn blind

feeder duck

Justin we have a couple of older heifers for sale purebred and crossbred. Looks are free and you are ALWAYS welcome. Will not be a Jr Nationals we are headed to Louisville to the National Jr Swine Registry Summer Spectacular instead with a nice York Gilt. We are kinda into this pig thing hard and heavy.

Nathan I'll call you Sunday A.M.  Just had a #$& nice calf by SS Lucky out of a Wild Side daughter.

Jeff

shortyjock89

Jeff, too bad you wont be at Jr. Nationals, but good luck with the gilt! I know you guys are getting pretty serious about those pigs.  I'll be gettin a hold of you soon to come see the calves.

Angus20

Could you please send me pictures and prices.  I am looking for shorthorn heifer to show and live in Tennessee.

Thanks