2009 County Fair Line Up!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

Here are the calves we will be showing at the 2009 LaPorte County Fair. 1st Heifer: PB Hereford: Remitall Online 122L x C-S Boomer 29F DOB: 2/9/08 Time of Pic: April 3 09
                                                                                                                    2nd Heifer: Chianina: Dr. Who x Heat Seeker DOB: 4/29/08 Time of Pic: Sept.-Oct.?
                                                                                                                  3rd Steer: PB Hereford: Stockmaster x GHF 11N Miss Zoose 22S DOB: 8/27/08 Time of Pic: April 3 09
                                                                                                                    4th Steer: Maine Anjou: DOB: 2/29/08 Time of Pic: 5/23/09

What's everyone think? Thanks!!! Good and Bad. Thanks!!!

Chris

Forgot to add fair is in ten days.

Attachments

• Miss Online.jpg
    Miss Online.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 603
  • Oreo.jpg
    Oreo.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 526
  • Speedy.jpg
    Speedy.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,194
  • Smokey.jpg
    Smokey.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 579

clubcalve

really like that Dr Who hiefer and also what is the breeding on that bottom steer (thumbsup)

herefordfootball

bjs said:
How much do your steers weigh?  Nice group by the way.

The smoke steer weighed 1218 at the time of pic and I'm guessing he weighs around 13 to 1350 now. The hereford steer weighs 1060 right now. Thanks!!!

chris

Simmymom1

I really like the smokey steer...kind of partial to them I guess you would say!!  Good Luck at your fair!

shortyjock89

Simmymom1 said:
I really like the smokey steer...kind of partial to them I guess you would say!!  Good Luck at your fair!

I'm diggin the Hot Shot! You know how I like that bull haha.

herefordfootball

Not really. This is the most recent we have of her. She has done nothing but get better. She has gotten tons of length and depth of body since this photo, and has just turned into a pretty freaky looking heifer!She hasnt lost a touch of hair all summer either, all we have are a couple of fans to. Wish I had ten full sisters to her!!! This pic is about two months newer than the first.

Chris

Attachments

• Dr. Who 2.jpg
    Dr. Who 2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 432

oakbar

We don't have any Hereford heifers here at Oakbar, but if you'd like to drop yours off  after the show we'll take care of her for you for a couple of years.  She looks like a good one from the picture.    The rest of your line up looks pretty darn good also!!   Good Luck!!

herefordfootball

oakbar said:
We don't have any Hereford heifers here at Oakbar, but if you'd like to drop yours off  after the show we'll take care of her for you for a couple of years.  She looks like a good one from the picture.    The rest of your line up looks pretty darn good also!!   Good Luck!!

LOL!!! Thanks!!! She's my favorite. We've never had a heifer calf that good on the farm, and I'm really excited to see how she does at the fair! I can't wait to see how her calves turn out. Thanks for the compliment!!!

Chris

oakbar

Chris,

We bred the CharX heifer to Money Man.  She didn't stick the first time so we bred her to MM again.  I'll be looking to see if she recycles in a few days.

Good luck at your fair!!

Oakbar