2011 Bull Breeding Line up, Add yours!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Warrior10

I thought it would be cool to see what bulls everyone is using this breeding season. Just list the bulls you are using and we will see what bulls are popular or maybe find some new ones.

5-Carpe Diem
5-Hired Man
5-Fat Tony
10-Walks Alone
5-Eye Candy
5-Bojo
5-Tiger Woods
5-Buck Cherry
10-Copyright

dimebag

Buckcherry , Troubadour , Yellow Jacket (ET work) , No Apologies and Carpe Diem .

rlrlks

Monopoly, Bodacious, Heater From Van Meter, Boardwalk, Walks Alone, I-80, Jakes Proud Jazz

ZNT

GVC Suh, GVC Special Delivery, Montego Bay, Breathe Easy, Warrior, and a few other bulls.  We will see how our embryos look this summer to see if we keep using a couple other bulls.

amcosgra

Star TCF Shock & Awe 158W ET, Harvie Dan T-Bone 196T, SHF Rib Eye M326 R117, TH SHR 605 57G Bismarck 243R ET, CRR About Time 743, AA HRD Chuckwagon 0138(our newest herd sire watch out for him at Junior Nationals!) and cleaning up with AA LF T-Bone 9132.

Bryan

Ali, Monopoly/Thriller, Hardcore, Who Made Who. I haven't decided if i want to use Monopoly or Thriller on my one Purebred Angus

shortyjock89

Cosgray Polled Herefords said:
Star TCF Shock & Awe 158W ET, Harvie Dan T-Bone 196T, SHF Rib Eye M326 R117, TH SHR 605 57G Bismarck 243R ET, CRR About Time 743, AA HRD Chuckwagon 0138(our newest herd sire watch out for him at Junior Nationals!) and cleaning up with AA LF T-Bone 9132.

Is that the T-Bone that Steve Lorenzen owns?  If he is, I have spent a lot of time with that bull and his progeny, and he is a quality sire.

We're using Hi-View's Red Diamond, OFS Magic Jack, SULL Roan Goose, TM Gus, K-Kim Hot Commodity, Monopoly, Predator, and possibly Bodacious.

shortdawg

A little early for us fall calving breeders to plan but one bull I want to use is Basic Instinct.

OH Breeder

Almost Famous
Bojo
Touchdown
Sull Roan Goose
Alta Cedar Frst Blood ( this one settled whew whoo)
Limestone Jupiter ( this one settled already too)
SS Traveler T510 6807
RC Denver
Wymore
Direct Hit
My Turn

Bulldaddy

Will have a nice batch of walks alone, bojo, monopoly, no apologies, troubadour and uno mas calves in August, September.  Want to see how they turn out before making final cut.  Sure would like to try firewater on some cows for slick calves.

PWolfe

Maine-Anjou Bulls ... Rumor Mill, Wisdom, GVC Suh, and Big Guns

Clubby ... Walks Alone and Trading Favors

Flush Work ... Monopoly, Trading Favors, and Rumor Mill

Thank you for all the kind words and interest people have shown in regards to Rumor Mill; each owner is very excited about his potential.

Pat Wolfe

HAB

Galloway- Glenfiddich Pericles, HB Zorro 2z

Black Angus- HBA Ranch Hand, Tokach Battle Plan

jaimiediamond

DIAMOND PROPHECY 21P
DIAMOND WESTON XEROX 2X
GLENFORD CAPTAIN 39X
ALTA CEDAR TIMLESS 36X
BRAEBANK WENTWORTH 3W

amcosgra

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Cosgray Polled Herefords said:

Is that the T-Bone that Steve Lorenzen owns?  If he is, I have spent a lot of time with that bull and his progeny, and he is a quality sire.

We're using Hi-View's Red Diamond, OFS Magic Jack, SULL Roan Goose, TM Gus, K-Kim Hot Commodity, Monopoly, Predator, and possibly Bodacious.

That is indeed the same one.  Our senior herd sire is a T-Bone son and we had our first calves by him this year, and we are very excited.  I saw about ten T-Bone heifers last year and three of them sold for $20,000 plus and were awesome.  I'm actually breeding a cow to him this morning.

vet tech

Heat Wave, Monopoly, Copper penny, Alias, Walks Alone, Solid Gold, Cyrus, Choppin Wood, Fortune and Glory, Carpe Diem, Jimmy the Greek and some others

rtmcc

Angus - PVF ALL Payoff, BC Lookout, TC Aberdeen, RTM Cold Cash, Final Product
Simmental - Rubys NFF Excaliber, Olie
Charolais - LT Blue Grass
Clubby - The Headliner, Believe In Me