3 c macho

Help Support Steer Planet:

brick hollow

Looking to possibly use him on angus cows to make halfbloods. What type of cow does he work best on? Your input is appreciated.

CAB

CAB said:
Anyone know if ABS has sexed Macho & if they do, price?
To answer my own question, there is no sexed semen on Macho & the price that I was quoted today from my ABS rep was $30.00/unit, minimum of 5 units.

I had seen earlier in the week that Top Sires had Macho on sale for $30/00/unit during Dec., and was wondering if something had happened to Macho that $30.00 dollars would be a bargain. @ one time Macho was $60.00.

firesweepranch

I have never seen Macho that high, but he is NO LONGER in production, according to our ABS rep. He is not producing semen any longer. We bought 10 units on sale the end of August for $18/unit from ABS. Wish I would have picked up more...

furinsilex

firesweepranch said:
I have never seen Macho that high, but he is NO LONGER in production, according to our ABS rep. He is not producing semen any longer. We bought 10 units on sale the end of August for $18/unit from ABS. Wish I would have picked up more...
we did the same and to confirm i should have done this earlier but was day dreaming. according to Christensens macho was never sexed

Latest posts