4 days overdue.... What should I due?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Taverli

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!    (thumbsup)  So glad to read that it all ended well!!  Super Job!! <party>

willie

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! happy to hear that everything went well. Unassisted first calf heifer with a live calf, can't ask for much more than that. Now that the event is over you can put your mind to rest for awhile. Post some pics when you get the chance I'm sure we are all looking forward to them.

red

Good deal! The BW is something I'd be proud of! Glad all went well.

Red  <party> <party> (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (clapping) (clapping)

box6rranch

We calved this afternoon. 285 days. All black Maine X dam and an all white PB shorthorn bull. We got a beautiful dark red heifer with a white belly and frosted rear-end and tail. Welcome to the world RR Tommy Boy's Tessa Marie!!!!

Attachments

• Tommy and calves 029.jpg
    Tommy and calves 029.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 202

red

very cool looking calf! Can't wait to see pictures of her up!

Red  (thumbsup)

clubcalve

box6rranch said:
We calved this afternoon. 285 days. All black Maine X dam and an all white PB shorthorn bull. We got a beautiful dark red heifer with a white belly and frosted rear-end and tail. Welcome to the world RR Tommy Boy's Tessa Marie!!!!
Congrats great hiefer looks like a good one ;D

box6rranch

Thank you! She does look like she's going to be nice. We have had such overwhelming success with our bull. He has made some incredible calves. We are pretty dog gone excited!!!! I'll try and get some better pictures of her standing up tomorrow. She has long legs which is good because her mom is really short :O)