4-H & # 24

Help Support Steer Planet:

linnettejane

i love jeff gordon!  been a fan since he first started...my dad worked for dupont for 35 years...my brother works there...uncles, cousins...pretty much my whole family(im actually one of the only in the family that doesnt work there, did as a summer college kid though)...we all are die hard #24'ers....and so i just had to share this with everyone...because we were all raised up in 4-H also...and i think its pretty cool!  ;)

email:

This weekend DuPont and Pioneer are helping 4-H kickoff National 4-H week.  At Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at Kansas Speedway, the 4-H emblem will appear on the “TV panel” of the No. 24 DuPont Chevrolet driven by Jeff Gordon. 
National 4-H Week is an annual celebration for the 100 year old youth development organization. The highlight of the week includes 4-H National Youth Science Day, which brings together millions of youth to participate in the National Science Experiment.  This year’s experiment, Biofuel Blast, will introduce youth to alternative energy.  DuPont is a premier sponsor of 4-H National Youth Science Day and the Biofuel Blast National Science Experiment.

Pioneer and DuPont Crop Protection have a long history of supporting 4-H, and together sponsor the National 4-H Science, Engineering & Technology (SET) Program to prepare 1 million young people to excel in science, engineering and technology and expose them to a multitude of potential SET careers. Through new 4-H SET clubs, camps and after-school programs, innovative curriculum and SET training for 3,500 4-H professionals and 500,000 volunteers, DuPont is helping 4-H build a pipeline of our nation’s future scientists and engineers.

Our sponsorship of 4-H National Youth Science Day and the promotion of the 4-H Clover at this weekend’s race provide a very visible way of demonstrating to customers, future customers and key influencers that DuPont and Pioneer are committed to supporting the future of agriculture through science education as well as through our new products and research efforts.

A photo illustration of the car that will race on Sunday is pictured here and attached is a news release from 4-H.  If you have trouble viewing the images in Lotus Notes, you may also view the photo and news release on-line.

Attachments

• jeff 4h.gif
    jeff 4h.gif
    31 KB · Views: 598

Cattledog

The Driver said:
Well can't stand Jeff Gordon but love the sponsership. none the less will be routing for MARK MARTIN all the way!!!!

I like Mark Martin but am right there with you on Gordon.  As for my favorite...Smoke takes the cake.  For those of you that don't know the nickname its Tony Stewart!  Can't wait to get knocked for this! (lol)

COd

Can't stand Gordon either, but think it's awesome they are doing that for 4-H.  Go MARK MARTIN!  Would love to see him win it all.  Finally.

Latest posts