4-H speech

Help Support Steer Planet:

upthecreek

Working on 4-H speeches. Yay!  :'( Mine's about prodcing quality beef. (cow) 
                                      Little Up the Creek

vanridge

Hi there Lil' Up the Creek!
Can't wait to hear your speech this week! I am really looking forward to hearing what you have all learned in your research. If you keep this up you'll be smarter than your Dad in no time!!! .....maybe you already are ;)

upthecreek

Vanridge, every good sire should produce offspring that are better than himself.  I think I am 2 for 2.  (lol)

vanridge

(lol) (lol) (lol)
than Mr. Vanridge has you beat he's 5 for 5 ! 4 bulls and a heifer even  (lol) Sorry, couldn't resist!

upthecreek

We had our speech night last night and all of our kids did an amazing job.  We even had one 6 year old who is so shy he will hardly look at the leaders give a short speech in front of almost 60 people.  Every year I am amazed how well these kids research topics and are able to inform and entertain us.  Definitly a high light of the year.

vanridge

I agree Up the Creek! The kids did really well! And Lil Up the Creek you managed to impress my Dad, who thought you sure knew a lot about raising beef for someone so young! He's not easily impressed. It's amazing how nervous I get sitting in the audience just waiting for each kid to get through their speech! Proud of the whole Club!  <party>

upthecreek

I placed first and my best friend placed second in our catagory. I am kind of exited about areas. (cow)
                                                                Little Up the Creek