50% and higher simm Replacement open heifers WMW, My Turn, Meyer, Ali, Ground Ze

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dyer Show cattle

Many have Meyer backrounds. I have some AI heifers out of Sunseeker, My Turn, WMW, Eyes on the money that I am planning on keeping but may part with a few. Most of the other Heifers start at 1,000 and are out of my purbred simm herd bull TNT Ever Ready son. TNT Ever Ready is a HC Hummer son. Most all of the cows are simm/angus cross and a few Maine/simm cross. Some out of Meyer 734 granddaughters, Ali, WMW, Ground Zero, Lucky Break. I would honestly keep everyone of them to breed back except this is the first set of calves out of this bull and don't want to go bull shopping just yet. All were born around March and April. Many of them would make great show heifers and put back in the pasture after your done. All of them are out of quite cows and have a great temperments.

Here are some pics earlier this spring. http://cid-e45ceb5a81d19a28.photos.live.com/summary.aspx?sa=974584088

Should be able to have some current pics this weekend. Located in central Iowa

Dyer Show cattle

I think I have all the PMs answered, thanks for the intrest. Let me know if the link to the pics is not working. I can also try and get some better pics depending on the weather. It was very cold and windy last weekend and calves did not want to stand long at all to get decent pics.

here is a link to some pics let me know if you have any questions. Pics are just in the feedlot so they are nothing pretty. I would not hesitate to keep any of these heifers back for cows. I am just very lop sided with heifers this year I think im over 75% heifers and 25% or less steers so some heifers have to go this year. I usually keep pretty much every heifer I have so all of these have came from home raised cows minus 5 or so of them so I know all the backrounds of every cow and calf I have.

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2863313027/a=4673820027_4673820027/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Bob