A & M vs Nebraska

Help Support Steer Planet:

chambero

Look up the Dalllas Morning News and there is an article that mentions Sherman having a very long discussion with the molesting Aggie about respect for opponents.  The flys on the wall probably got a good laugh eavesdropping on that one

ZNT

farwest said:
I think bo did alot of backing today.  He know he was way over the line on this one.  Carl should be disciplined.  Same as the aggie player who came out of the closet on national tv.

Thank you Bo for your public appology, and hopefully it will remind him to maintain his composure in the future.

The Aggies have stated that their player will start, and that he was talked to, though would not go into details of the conversation.  I am sure he learned his lesson, and none of the team will ever let something like that happen again.  And all the Longhorn players will be wearing nut cups just in case that stern talking to did not work.  (lol)

aandtcattle

Thats some funny stuff ZNT.  Its so weird for me last night this thread had me fuming as I am a huge husker fan and now it has me laughing hysterically.  Amazing what a difference 24 hours does to your disposition!  LOL ;D

JSchroeder

That's kind of why I questioned the calls for a suspension.  You guys know A&M is playing Texas next right?  You really want him out of that game?

farwest

Jeff_Schroeder said:
That's kind of why I questioned the calls for a suspension.  You guys know A&M is playing Texas next right?  You really want him out of that game?
Jeff.  Please tell me i'm simple minded and your joking about this statement.  You are joking, right.

JSchroeder

Yes, of course I am.  If I were discussing the issue seriously I'd ask what's the difference between the Texas game and the 1996 Fiesta Bowl.

All of you Nebraska fans decide it's time to change the subject once a person asks which of the other 14 calls you are so upset about so I moved on as well.

farwest

Oh .....wow....So I sit here and say they could suspend both of the pelini's for the colorado game, and i'd support it.  Regardless of right or wrong calls you can't act like that.  One that decides the north. And you want a player to play because it's texas , a player that came out of the closet on national tv.  Whatever your talking about in 96 i didn't decide.  Were taling fan opinion to fan opinion here Jeff.  It's shocking you want a player to play after those actions because of THE GAME this week.

aj

It almost seems like it is a disaster not to fire Poleineni. And a disaster to fire him. For intertainement value I hope they keep him. I now wonder what it will take to get him fired? Get caught beating his wife?DWI?  Maybe he will jump all over Crick on the sideline tommorro and Crick will put him out of his misery. ???

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Why is such a fuss about a bunch of guys trying to kill each other an a bunch of coaches an referees  with very little integrity ...YOU should order some channels that have something on it besides these  Adult ENTERTAINMENT STATIONS ...Sounds like the University or the GREAT TWELVE  proably have some responsibility for this kind of conduct at one of their sanctioned games .....  Maybe that is  why the GREAT TWELVE is having some trouble
keeping things together ....How many of you had your kids watching this kind of adult behavior an hoping they can be part of it some day ...
With all the press coverage it is very easy to see the incorrect calls an poor behavior by every one connected ....
I missed  seeing the game , but that little clip on the first page about told the story an you would wonder why anybody watchs this kinda conduct ....Really with that kinda of conduct who cares who won ....

ZNT

aj said:
Suh got 15 for fighting in the Detroit-Dallas game today. Oh my!

How'd that happen?  The Cowboys played the Saints today! Maybe you mean in the Patriots-Lions game.  I'm just sayin'.