Ace Of Diamonds Calf **Updated Pictures**

Help Support Steer Planet:

DFSC

I know she is young, but I've been so excited waiting on her. Here is our first AOD heifer. She is pictured at 12 hours old. What do you think? Any name ideas?

Thanks,
Jordan

Attachments

• AOD 1.jpg
    AOD 1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 261
  • AOD 2.jpg
    AOD 2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 218
  • AOD 3.jpg
    AOD 3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 237
  • AOD 4.jpg
    AOD 4.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 221

OH Breeder

NIce heifer. When we name the calves we have a registered name utilizing their parentage and then a "barn" name we call them. What's her Mom's breeding.

Oats

That's one cool lookin little calf. Hope she turns out for ya. Looks like one that will just keep getting better. Best of luck!!!

fed_champions

Queen of spades, spades the card game has trumps, in hearts, the queen of spades is worth 13 points. So this give u power in a hand, thought it fit pretty well in my mind

DFSC

linnettejane said:
nice heifer!!!  i need to check out this aod bull! 

Linnette- this calf was born in an hour or less and weighed right around 90 pounds. From the looks of this calf, I will be using him again!

Jordan

Dooling1

Great heifer, congrats.

AOD somewhat had been a last year's news, but I am still thinking of using him for the first time. Great stuff.

DFSC said:
Oats said:
That's one cool lookin little calf. Hope she turns out for ya. Looks like one that will just keep getting better. Best of luck!!!

Thank you very much!

DFSC

Dooling1 said:
Great heifer, congrats.

AOD somewhat had been a last year's news, but I am still thinking of using him for the first time. Great stuff.

Thank you Stu! We are pretty excited to have her here. I'm pretty sure mama will be bred back the same way next year  ;)