Ads in SC magazine

Help Support Steer Planet:

renegadelivestock

mark tenenbaum said:
renegadelivestock said:
mark tenenbaum said:
I remember when Tim Loudoun had the Buster bull at Louisville I think he was a much better bull in person than the picture. Hes standing a little awkward and it makes him look a little off in the rear top line.-I would have liked to seen him in working condition. I saw B Good Soldier from the rear at  B-Good and he was one of the thickest butted non-maine or limmi bulls Ive seen. If I knew hed pass that on to his progeny Id track that semen down-Need a big thick one like him with good epds and real calving ease-Hard to find.I do know that some people in Canada (Eastern I believe) had used him on some maines but never saw any pictures of how they turned out. O0

both b good soldier heifers out of maine cows////BOTH GOOD B GOOD SOLDIERS thanks for the pic=been wanting to see some <beer> O0

they are both 3yo now and both raised good calves I sold for decent money last year. the red one has a nice roan heifer on her this year, and I am still waiting for the black one to calve

mark tenenbaum

uluru said:
Have a look at the Sun Country Shorthorn sale catalogue at www.rockinglcattleco.com to see some of Uluru Buster 6T two year old bulls for sale. It shows he can produce good ones.  Bob/// You Got THAT RIGHT-JMO-Strongest sale overall up there Ive seen-Havent been able to see the National Sale deals etc-but those are some way good cattle-from everyone O0